Skip to main content

Is It Wrong To Have Sex With Your Best Friend (Opposite Sex)??



  Is It Wrong To Have Sex With Your Best Friend (Opposite Sex)?? 


Friends are ourlifeline…there is a time when we do a lot of activities with our friends likewe study together, roam together, attendschool and college together, go to movies, have lot of fun together etc…..

When we become best friends from friends, we share a lot of things together and then we come to know about the weaknesses and strong points of our best friend….Best friends are so close by the passage of time that they can't do anything alone and are generally involved in all the things together…

   Opposite poles attract each other and so are the friends of opposite sex…When the best friends are of opposite sex, they get attracted towards each other and this is quite natural and they always think ofsexual encounters…

Sex is quite natural and is a necessity after a certain age..Sex with a bestfriend is not bad provided both are adults and both of them are interested in sex and agree to do it with each other.

"BUT" It is always better that, before having sex with our best friend, we should be aware of its consequences of and we should take fullresponsiblity for everything that will happen(positive as well as negative) as a result of sexualencounter.

"BUT" Once you decide to have sex with each other, please opt for safe sexonly…Take care…


           Lifetime Experience

 When I was 11 my friend and Iplayed with each other's penises for a year and a halfuntil he moved away.

      In college a close friend of mine who is more like a sister than a girlfriend invited me to her apartment it when I got there she answered the door naked in said she was glad to see me.

Needless to say, it was the 1st time I saw her naked and it was the 1st time I got to touch and lick her beautiful Double D tits. Aspecial turn on was her areola was only a littlebit wider and her beautiful pink nipples that were standing at attention.


                  ADVERTISEMENT.




Her pussy was trimmed and her pussy lips were visible. While it happened 50 years ago and Ican still picturein my mind. Westarted to kiss and she brought me to her and we lay on her bed.

This is a first! I get on top of her and because and my cock was firmly against her warm pussy and I hump care slowly. She toldme she has wanted to do this for over 10years but didn'twant to ruin our friendship. I told her she need not worry I would be happy to do whatever she wants becauseI am so hot andturned on by her fantastic body.

She was a little chubby and asked me if I thought thatshe was heavy and I told her looking at her smooth tanned skin with her magnificent nipples on full and beautiful tits going downto her fabulouspussy lips hidden by some trimmed hair was a perfect picture for me.

Even though I knew I was laying it on thick I really meant every word I said because I had always thoughtabout those beautiful tits but never got tosee them. To be in this room totally naked with her totally naked was really fabulous.

     After I was humping her for a while she asked me to put it in as she was on the pill and we did not have to worry about pregnancy. I was not very experienced but not being a virgin allowed me some comfort and skills to slowly pump her pussy and thenpull out my cock and rub it on her clit and then put it back again.

           
               DVERTISEMENT





She was going crazy and I pulled outagain and started to lick her nipples and she grabbed my cock and put it back in her and told me she was close the coming in to bring her home.

I went slow about 3 or 4 times and then sped up as her breathing in my ear got heavier I felt her pussy clamp down onmy cock and I let loose with a wonderfully strong orgasm of my own.We would lick and suck everypart of each other for the next 2 hours and then take ashower because I had to go to work the next morning and I need clothes that were appropriate for work.

I am happy to say that we didthis a dozen times until she got her boyfriend to give her an engagement ring and she reluctantly told me that as much as she loved our sessions she thought it was time to get married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNJUST DISMISSAL OF BOHYEBA FM'S NEWS EDITOR BY THE CEO, HON. JOHN NTIM FORDJOUR

  UNJUST DISMISSAL OF BOHYEBA FM'S NEWS EDITOR BY THE CEO, HON. JOHN NTIM FORDJOUR The Ghana Journalists Network (GJN) is appalled by the unjust and inhumane dismissal of the News Editor of Bohyeba Fm, Mr. Francis Arthur Marfo widely known in the media space as Kofi Tutu.  The Fm Station is located at Nyankumasi Ahenkuro in the Assin South District of the Central Region. The seasoned journalist and a blogger was apparently dismissed on Friday afternoon by text message.  Thereafter, he was disrespectfully removed from all the station's platforms by the manger of the station without explanation. The station which is owned by the Deputy Minister of Education, Reverend John Ntim Fordjour as doubles as the Member of Parliament (MP) for the area, accused the enterprising journalist of supporting his town folks to demand Social accountability from him, the District Assembly and government. The station accused Mr. Tutu of using his social media platforms to circulate a proposed demonst

Mind Blowing Mansion of Mr. Frank Asante surfaces online

Mind Blowing Mansion of Mr. Frank Asante surfaces online A picture of multi million Mansion purported to be owned by Mr Frank Asante , the leader of a vibrant pressure group called "Eagle Eye movement" at Assin Akropong Assin Central constituency of the Central Region has surfaced online. 

NPP And NDC Playing "Chaskele" With EC... Rev Dr Worlanyo Mensah

  NPP And NDC Playing "Chaskele"  With EC... Rev Dr Worlanyo Mensah Tensions between Ghana's Electoral Commission (EC), National Democratic Congress (NDC), and New Patriotic Party (NPP) have escalated over alleged discrepancies in the 2024 voter register. Rev Dr Samuel Worlanyo Mensah, vice presidential candidate for the All People's Congress (APC), economist and a lecture at Wisconsin university Accra, has warned that the NDC and NPP's actions during the limited voter registration and special transfer of vote exercise have compromised the register's integrity. "The two major parties were bussing people from their homes to registration centers, encouraging minors and foreigners to register," Dr. Worlanyo alleged. The NDC recently raised concerns upon receiving the provisional voters register, citing bloated electoral rolls in certain polling stations and alleged attempts by the EC to rig the December 7 polls in favor of the governing NPP. In res